Saturday, March 5, 2016

March 5 – travel & exercise change-up

Feeling good!  Changing up my exercises every third day is accomplishing most of what I wanted.  On the third day, I’m doing upper body weightlifting & posture activities on my home gym.  Also leg-lifting that works muscles not touched by cycling.  I’m walking better!  Cycling is less drudgery when I go back to it.  Some of my blog-writing time is freed up for the historical research that motivated me to start this project.  My progress across the continent is slower, but the journey is plenty of fun.


Some of my friends are already suggesting other routes to take the next time I (virtually) go cross-country and other virtual bike trips I could take.  The exploration & discoveries provide reasons to keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment