Monday, February 22, 2016

Feb 22 – Jenny & the Bull

With many doubts & misgivings, I decided to change my plan.  I found that I am physically able to continue increasing my daily mileage, but that it doesn’t appear to be getting me any closer to my real goals.  I hope that my new plan will allow me to continue my virtual travel eastward, and explore interesting places along the way, while freeing more of my time & energy for a variety of exercises and writing topics.
My grown-up bull daring me to pick him up today. I choose to walk away.
My new plan is to continue cycling 14 miles each day for 2 days and write about each day’s destination.  On the third day, I will exercise in a different way and write about a different topic, presumably historical research & exercise insights.


bull image:  www.marketwatch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment